NewSpaceVision is a Berlin-based company founded in 2016 that aims at promoting the New Space movement in Germany and Europe. It is our mission to raise awareness for the interesting applications of space-related hard and software in Space-adjacent and Non-Space industries. With our projects, we focus on fostering new partnerships to join forces in the New Space Industry, sharing knowledge, connecting the industry and making the New Space market in Germany more accessible to customers and investors. NewSpaceVision is the platform for space enthusiasts, young entrepreneurs and everyone who seeks to engage and help promoting this mission.
The NewSpaceVision project portfolio currently encompasses:
- Podcast Series with inspiring founders and enablers in the Space Industry such as Yonatan Winetraub (SpaceIL), Jörg Herrmann (Capella Space), Jeroen Cappaert (Spire Global) and many more;
- Meet-Up Event Series (see videos of the latest Meet-Up);
- NSV Lab (Incubator currently on-hold due to COVID-19);
- Conferences and Events;
- Blogs, Research publications and knowledge-sharing;
- Latest Space News via our NewSpaceVision Social Media channels (LinkedIn / Twitter / Instagram / Facebook) and the Newsletter.
Our latest project to expedite the achievement of this mission is the creation of an annual Industry Report for Germany. Together with our analyst partner Capitol Momentum, a Berlin research company, we are thoroughly researching and compiling a variety of facts and figures that provide a greater insight into the New Space Ecosystem in Germany.
The pilot report for 2020 is scheduled to be published in spring 2021. In October this year, we have conducted a survey (poll is still open) to gain an understanding of the topics which Industry Professionals have the most interest in.
Based on the results of this survey, the Industry Report 2020 is going to shed light on these subjects:
- Overview, Segmentation and Business Models of the German New Space Ecosystem;
- Investments and Funding;
- Cross industry applications (Space to Non-Space industries)
- Cooperation’s and partnerships.
The data collected, analyzed and evaluated will be reported in an aggregated way to ensure anonymity. The data itself comprises of financial information and non-financial KPI’s such as partnerships, customers or employee numbers which can be of high significance if brought into to right context.
NewSpaceVision is an independent platform, driven by enthusiastic space volunteers. We are currently looking for sponsors and supporters of the project. Your support will directly benefit the Industry Report Project and its outreach and enables us to continually improve the quality of it with increased data quantity. It will help ensure the establishment and maintenance of a recurring, annual series of New Space Industry Reports.
Please feel free to post any feedback or advises in the commentary below or email us!
Stay tuned for updates!